This 2 in 1 Cleansing gel with avocado gently washes babyâs body and hair. Tear-free, its formula is specially adapted to childrenâs skin, even newborns*. With its tube format, this 2 in 1 cleansing shampoo gel is also perfect for travels.
2 in 1 Cleansing Gel Hair And Body 200ml
If you find an error in the description, please let us know!Write a message
If you find an error in the description, please let us know!
92% ingredients are of natural origin. The remaining 8% is used to ensure a pleasant texture and long term protection of the formula. AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM MYRETH SULFATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PEG-3 DISTEARATE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYQUATERNIUM-10, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT.
Target Age Range