Insurance: Personal Medical Insurance, Group Medical Insurance; Payment methods: Bank cheques, Cash payment; Service Language: English, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu.
The National Health Insurance Company â Daman is the UAEâs leading health insurer providing comprehensive health insurance solutions to 2.6 million members in the UAE.
Daman is part of ADQ, one of the regionâs largest holding companies with a diverse portfolio of major enterprises spanning key sectors of Abu Dhabiâs non-oil economy. It is 80% owned by the Abu Dhabi Government with the remaining 20% owned by Munich Re.
Daman, a pioneer in health care insurance, drives innovation through a combination of state-of-the-art technology and healthcare-related expertise offered by a highly skilled and knowledgeable workforce. Members benefit from added value through unique offerings such as the disease management programmes. Daman provides a 24/7 customer call centre and medical services authorisation team who are in direct contact with Damanâs network of over 3,000 medical facilities. The company also provides a diverse range of digital services that are unmatched in the UAE.
Daman has set high standards in the health insurance industry and has been awarded a number of internationally recognised awards and quality-focused certifications in a relatively short span of time.