This Gentle baby cleansing gel cleanses the face, body and hair of newborns and children. Its gentle formula with avocado protects and respects children's skin and can be used daily, from birth on*. High-tolerance, it soothes and compensates for the drying effects of bathing.
Gentle Cleansing Gel Hair And Body 500ml
If you find an error in the description, please let us know!Write a message
If you find an error in the description, please let us know!
90% ingredients are of natural origin The remaining 10% are used to ensure a pleasant texture and long term protection of the formula. AQUA /WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM MYRETH SULFATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CITRIC ACID, PANTHENOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT.
Target Age Range