The Soothing cleansing gel, with schisandra and avocado extracts, is specially designed for very sensitive skin. Suitable for newborns*, it gently cleanses babyâs body and hair and soothes babyâs tingling sensations and red spots. Rinses off easily. 98% natural origin ingredients. Fragrance-free.
Soothing Cleansing Gel, 300ml
If you find an error in the description, please let us know!Write a message
If you find an error in the description, please let us know!
very sensitive skin
98% of the ingredients are of natural origin. The remaining 2% are used to ensure a pleasant texture and a long term protection of the formula. Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin*, Saccharide Hydrolysate*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract.
Target Age Range