Design, functionality and excellent coffee Ground coffee is quite difficult to remove from the filter holder
This does exactly what you expect it to. After a day of use you're making espresso, americano,latte and cappuccino like a pro barista. Before you know it - you're discussing best styles approaches to coffee making as if you've done it your entire life.
Buy a milk jug and thermometer to go along with it - and all worries about making the coffee too cool go away.
The only downside - the coffee tastes so good - starbucks, costa and even cafe nerro coffee tastes pale by comparison.
Treat yourself - buy one - its a joy to have.
Great latte maker
Comments on the review (0)
De'Longhi Dedica Style Pump Espresso Machine
|Model Number||EC 685.BK|
|Item Weight||4.2 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||33 x 30.3 x 14.9 cm|
|Volume Capacity||1 liters|
|Power / Wattage||1350 watts|
- New: Adjustable steam frother, effortlessly switch from the perfect Cappuccino froth to silky smooth Flat White.
- New: Rapid heat-up in 30 second
- New: Drip tray for taller Latte cup
- Programmable dosing buttons for single and double shot, for consistent results
- Uses finely ground coffee or E.S.E. pods
- 1 Year brand warranty
If you find an error in the description, please let us know!Write a message
If you find an error in the description, please let us know!