The Netgear CM600 cable modem is an ultimately reliable DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem for service speeds up to 300 Mb/sec or faster. Unlike the company’s CM700 model, it does not incorporate the troublesome Intel Puma 6 chipset found in many higher-end cable modems, making it a more reliable choice. Setting up the Netgear CM600 cable modem is as easy to set up as plugging it in and turning it on. The CM600 was fully functional within seconds of connecting the Internet cable to the back.
Comments on the review (0)
NETGEAR Cable Modem CM500
The NETGEAR CM500 High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 680Mbps. It is CableLabsÂ® certified and with DOCSISÂ® 3.0 is 16X faster than 2.0. A Gigabit Ethernet port provides faster access and downloads.
- Up to 680 Mbps download and upload 4k streaming speed for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming
- Ideal for XFINITY Internet Blast and Extreme Customers & Time Warner Maxx customers (up to Ultimate 300 plans)
- Fast self-activation Comcast for XFINITY customersâGet connected without a service call
- CableLabsÂ® DOCSISÂ® 3.0 certified to work with U.S. cable Internet providers like XFINITYÂ®, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & more (not compatible with Cable bundled voice services)
- 16 down stream and 4 up stream channels for efficient and reliable cable network performance
- Save money over time by owning your cable equipment and avoiding monthly rental charges from your Internet providerâup to $168 per year*
- Gigabit Ethernet portâFastest wired speeds to connect your router or computer
If you find an error in the description, please let us know!