4K resolution + IPS + 10-bit color, Much brighter plus much more accurate colors texts and pictures are not so crisp, lack of VESA compatibility
As some people are complaining about the poor viewing angle, I believe it. If you are going to place this monitor where your head is going to be positioned directly in front of the screen, you should be fine. If you are going to place it where people will look up or down, you may not like it. The screen looks dark when you look at it from the side.
For those of you who are planning to attach a VESA mount for the monitor arm, those holes on the back are for 75x75mm. Most of the VESA mounting bracket comes with 75x75 and 100x100mm ready, but if you look at my picture in the attachment, you will know that the bracket has to stick out. Depending on the shape of your bracket, it can completely block the access for the cable connections.
Comments on the review (0)
Philips 276E8VJSB 27" Monitor
|Item Weight||4.83 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||61.2 x 18.8 x 46.5 cm|
|Item model number||276E8VJSB|
|Screen Size||27 inches|
|Display Resolution Maximum||3840 x 2160|
- IPS LED wide view UltraClear 4K UHD (3840x2160) resolution for precision
- Elegant, slim design complements your home decor.Narrow border display for a seamless appearance
- MultiView enables simultaneous dual connect and view.HDMI for quick digital connection
- Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology.LowBlue Mode for easy on-the-eyes productivity
- DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0 x 2,resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz,Response time : 5 ms,Brightness: 350 cd/mÂ²
If you find an error in the description, please let us know!Write a message
If you find an error in the description, please let us know!