Ports are Giga-bit and allow connections of up to 1000 Mb It doesn't have Mu-Mimo technology for simultaneous multiple connections at higher speeds
The innovative thing and what I really liked about this router are two things: It handles a single signal of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, Smart Connection, which allows your device to automatically switch the connection to the WiFi band that provides higher speed. That is unless you disable this function, you will not see two signals (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) independently and the device remains connected to a single signal and switches between both bands. With other routers, you usually connect/select the 5Ghz signal, as it is the fastest, but as soon as the signal weakens, it jumps to the 2.4 GHz signal and stays there, as it is a stronger (but slower) signal.
The Archer A7, with V5 hardware, is enabled for the OneMesh function, which allows you to add, within the same network (name and password), repeaters (compatible) to build a wireless network in your home (mesh), which Other providers offer exorbitant prices.
Comments on the review (0)
TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
- Supports 802.11ac standard - 3 times faster than wireless N speeds*
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 450 Mbps and 5GHz 1300 Mbps connections for 1.75Gbps of total available bandwidth
- USB Port - easily shares files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Guest Network Access - provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- Easy setup and management with Tether App
If you find an error in the description, please let us know!Write a message
If you find an error in the description, please let us know!