Easy set-up, cost-efficient The plug is EU type need adapter when using it
I'm not network savvy, and always seem to have a nightmare of a time when setting up our wifi or changing out routers. So, I was kind of dreading this after reading some of the reviews for the 2018 version of this product. To my delight, the setup could not have been easier! It took all of 5 minutes and we were up and running with our extended network. And the wifi range extender has brought that back to life. We're excited to see if this helps to extend our signal.
Super fast & easy setup
Comments on the review (0)
Tp-Link Re200 Ac750 Universal Dual Band Range Extender
|Item Weight||109 g|
|Product Dimensions||6.6 x 10.9 x 7.6 cm|
|Item model number||RE200|
- Operates over both the 2.4 GHz band (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz band (433 Mbps) for more stable wireless experience. Power consumption is about 6.5 W
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point. Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices
- Smart signal lights show the strength of signal receives from the existing router, which can help to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage
- Ethernet port allows the extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices.
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of range extender button and power consumption is about 6.5 Watt. System Requirements - Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
If you find an error in the description, please let us know!Write a message
If you find an error in the description, please let us know!