Payment methods: Cashless payment, Bank cheques; Service Language: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Urdu.
Industrial chemical materials
With a facility of 185,000 square feet in Dubai Investments Park I, Corrotech Construction Chemicals (CCC) is a leading UAE-based manufacturer and supplier of high-performance chemicals for the construction industry.
Originally established as Corrosion Technical Services to supply a range of essential building materials to the UAEâs booming construction industry, the company rebranded as CCC in 2001 in response to its rapid and diverse growth. With continuous and significant investment in its R&D department, it has emerged as a market leader in the supply of current and next generation construction chemicals, all sold and marketed under the Corrotech brand.
Since 2009 CCC has been expanding its reach both inside and outside the Middle East through appointed distributors, which enables CCC to connect with new customers.
To enable CCC to fully support its growing customer base, its three R&D laboratories and dedicated manufacturing facility work together to innovate, update and produce a comprehensive product catalogue, supported by a knowledgeable and proactive team.
What We Do
Based in the UAE, CCC is a specialist construction chemicals company that develops systems and products for protecting, bonding, sealing, damping and reinforcing.
It serves customers across a broad range of sectors including buildings, transport, utilities, and industrial. CCC focuses on offering tailored solutions to meet the needs of each individual customer.
Sustainability is an important component of the companyâs innovation strategy and a clear focus in product development.
Our range includes:
- Admixtures for concrete
- Waterproofing of basements, podiums, roofs, wet areas, swimming pools, tanks and pits
- PVC & Hydrophilic waterstops and re-injectable hoses
- Specialty mortars and concrete repair materials
- Grouting and anchoring
- Specialist chemical resistant coatings
- Hygienic coatings
- Industrial floor coatings & screeds
- Car park deck and anti-carbonation coatings
- Decorative finishes
Our expert team can provide:
- Technical product data sheets
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Method statements
- Specification clauses (also in NBS format)
- Project references
- Previous approvals
- Bespoke submittal packages
- On-site advice and application training
- Specialist approved applicators
- Group presentations / seminars
- In-house product training
598-1214a, 36 Street 1, 36 Street, Dubai Investment Park 1, Jebel Ali, Dubai